Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

4/25/15

Beauty Haul: Korean Products ...(Innisfree, Holika Holika, It's Skin, THEFACESHOP, SKINFOOD )

Hello Jamilates (Beauties in arabic), I've been fascinated like many of the bloggers by the korean skin care products because of their cute packaging and the many positive reviews published on blogs and youtube channels. I think Korean skin care products are really the trend so I decided to follow it and give them a try. Follow me to know more :)


I've been in KSA for more than a year and a half now, and I have never noticed that in the mall I frequently go (Mall of Arabia) there is THEFACESHOP just around the corner (Thanks to my cousin who opened my eyes hahahah). So as a beauty crazy, there was no way not to go and get all those cute goodies. The shop has all beauty basics, from skin and hair care to makeup and accessories and I can't even describe how cute the packaging is. The first thing I noticed is the blush that the brand is known for, however the shades were not good on my skin so I had to skip them (really really hard decision because I was almost going to buy them for decoration).

After a lot of hesitation, I decided to get some face masks as a first tryout of the brand. I got those that are more appropriate to my oily skin which are: Green Tea a hydrating and energizing mask, Mung Bean a clarifying and pore purifying mask, Pomegranate a skin-radiating mask, Lemon a brightening mask, Red Ginseng a nourishing and energizing mask. I also got a bebe lip mask (which I found super cute) for an intensive lip care (I'm so excited to try them all and let you know in a review)


Other Korean products I have been able to get thanks to a colleague in my university are the Pig-nose clear from Holika Holika which is a 3 step kit to get rid of nose's black head. I love this product, I have been using it for few months and it works like magic (Expect a review about it very soon). 

The Prestige Masque D'escargot from It's SKIN is another products I put my hand on. It contains snail secretion for improving skin elasticity, its brightness and softness. 

Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack is another product, I'm happy I purchased. It is basically a night cream that contains squeezed green tea among other green ingredients and gives the skin the deep nourishment it needs (I love this product and how my skin feels and looks every morning after using it)


I have received some sample size products during both my purchases. THEFACESHOP offered me White Seed Real Whitening Essence and a Raspberry Sleeping Mask and my colleague offered me a Tomato Whitening Emulsion and a Lettuce &Cucumber Watery Toner from SKINFOOD.


I have tried two of those products and I'm more than satisfied , so I'm so excited to try all the others. 

What about you? Did you hear about any of those brands or did you use any of those products? What are you favorite Korean products that you think I should give a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment