Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

7/12/15

Beauty Review: Pig Nose Mask

Hello Beautiful Ladies !! 

I have been away for quite sometimes and it feels so good to be back. During the few months where I disappeared I was trying to focus a little bit more on my career as I was trying to work harder to achiever better results. I also was planning my trip to NY which included 2 weeks in Ithaca, NY in Cornell University working on some experiments for my PhD and a well deserved 3 days vacation in NYC. I'm still under the charm of the city that never sleeps and I'm already dreaming about my next trip. 

Enough talking about me, let's review today's product :*

 

I want to share with you my ultimate discovery, I have never heard of this brand neither of this product before one of my colleagues offered to sell some Korean skin care products. The packaging for sure was the first thing that attracted my attention ... or maybe the name?? probably both ... a pig and a nose how can you get cuter ??? KAWAII (Yeah, it is Japanese but still the best word to describe this product :p ).
My friend keep making fun of "girls" who buy things because of the packaging and how they are all being fooled by the marketing companies. Guilty that I am (who doesn't like cute things on the top of their vanity???), I still keep hoping that the products will be as magical as they look so I get a good point in the argument. Well this product is a certainly a winner :* :*

3 step patches is the concept, and all your nose blackhead will vanish like magic as claimed by the products. Too good to be true?? Well let me show you.


Step #1: When you open the pack you find a little nose patch inhibited with a liquid. After cleansing, put this patch on your noise to open the pores and remove the blackhead easily. keep the patch for 15 to 20 minutes, remove it slowly and wipe off  any impurities.


Step#2: Wet your noise then put the patch. This step is crucial as it is the one that take off all the blackheads. keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and remove it slowly.


Beurrrk, Look at all those blackheads, I'm glad I got rid of them.


  Step#3: the 3rd patch is a sticky one full of gel. Put it on your nose for 10 to 15 minutes remove it and tap all excess gel to be absorbed so to minimize the pores.


I really enjoy using this product, first because my nose looks so funny when using the patches :p but most importantly because of the instant results I get: my skin looks better and feels better. I would purchased it again and again and recommend it to everyone.

Stay tuned for the next article, until then be well Jamilates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment