Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

7/15/15

Beauty Haul: Spring Sales 1 (Victoria Secret, Bath and Body Works, AbdulSamad Qurashi )

Hello Beauties,

So you forgive me for being absent for so long, I'm trying to write as often as I can in the blog. I hope you enjoy all my articles and I would love to hear back from all of you. 

Spring always brings amazing weather, green everywhere, flowers and butterflies ... but for ladies like us who love shopping Spring also means SALES!!!! I will be having several HAULs for the coming months, so I hope they are also your favorite type of articles just like me :)

Spring also means to me light body fragrances and a smooth skin and hair. Therefore who would resist sales from Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works?? keep reading to see the products I purchased.


In Jeddah, I still couldn't find the Victoria Secret lingerie shop, but at least I can still enjoy the beauty supplies and fragrances. The sales were amazing so my sister, my cousin and I got a bit crazy and spent more than two hours smelling every single mist, lotion and scrub they have ... million times before we decide which ones are the ONES.  I was still under a limited budget so I couldn't afford to buy everything and it is hard for a girl to decide if all perfumes are amazing (Anyone like us?) 

I decided on the following: Amber is described as warm fragrance, I found it a bit heavier than a mist (somewhere between a mist and perfume!!) Total Attraction is fresh and floral perfect mist for spring and summer. I honestly don't know why I didn't bought the mist of Pure seduction but I think I got distracted with all products available that I forgot I was trying to get the mist and lotion for each  of the smells.


Bath and Body works is one of my favorite shops of all times. The smells OMG the smells !!! You just can't get enough !!! I already bought their candles and they are killers. So now it's time to try their fragrance, scrubs and body lotions without forgetting the famous sanitizer that many people love so much. 
I had to go to the shop 3 times before I was able to smell every single products they have and decide which ones I like the best and those are the winners (I'm sure I smelled others that I liked too but I got so confused that at the end I just sticked to the special ones). 

My favorites of all is the Dark Kiss (No Wonder it is their best seller !!!) Forever Red is my other favorite, I loved the smell and I loved the packaging even more, I will for sure go back and get the rest of the set when I have a larger budget (They are more expensive than the rest :( ). Not all the scents have a scrub and from those who have it,  Sweet Pea was my favorite. Thousands Wishes is an amazing name for a great mist, the name attracted me first and I wasn't disappointed (if your wishes are for your skin to smell and feel good then you wishes came true). Mad About You was the sanitizer I choose but they are all cute some even have glitters for the most glamorous of us.


I heard a lot about Jadayel the famous hair oil, and how hard it is to get it in other countries and always wondering if it is the original one or a fake. Having hundreds of AbdulSamad Qurashi shops in Jeddah alone I couldn't not take the opportunity and try it. The oil comes in 4 different types: Lengthen, Anti Loss, Anti dandruff and Tonic. I choose the latest because I find that my hair is very fine and weak. If I see any improvement in the quality of my hair I will definitely give the lengthen one a try.


Hope you enjoyed my article, I still have 2 more articles in the Spring Haul series before I start my US HAUL which I promise will be amazing :)

Until then be well Jamilates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment