Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

7/18/15

Beauty Haul 2: 20% Spring Sales (Sephora)

Hello beauties,

You can't imagine how surprised I was when I received an email announcing 20% sales in Sephora (What !! What !! Sales??!!) I'm living in KSA for 2 years now and one thing I know about Sephora is they never had sales before, well until this Spring. How could I resist??



As I promised you, I will be posting several HAULs for the coming months especially that so many people love those kind of articles including me. I separated my Spring HAUL to three parts: body care (which I already posted), Sephora products (the current article) and drug store products (coming !!)
I started my blog few months ago and I started noticing the expansion of my makeup collection, in so many times it is the same products but from different brands and then all products stay in my vanity forever. Like anyone else, I don't want to spend my money wrongly so I started preparing my wishlist (depending on the products I already have and how large is my budget) before I go to any store and before I make any purchase (Anyone doing the same?). I found this strategy amazing because I can then focus on what I need not on what I want otherwise I loose control :p
So here are the products I wisely chose during the Amazing Sephora Sales:


The daily makeup brush cleanser with no ricing was the perfect catch. 
Why did I choose it?? because few days before I buy it I decided to clean my brushes and the least I could say it was energy, time  and water consuming (Let's not forget I'm lazy too!! ). 
How to use it: Spray it on any brush then rub it in a tissue.
The best thing about it is I'm able to clean my brushes daily, so I know they will always be clean.


Who didn't hear about the Benefit, They're real mascara and push-up liner? They are benefit's best sellers. I tried both the mascara and the eyeliner and they are amazing. I already have the other Benefit mascara Roller Lashes (which is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried), so I got only the eyeliner. I like how it is a gel not a liquid so it gives an amazing and professional finish. The tip of the eyeliner is also a great invention as it makes the application easier and quicker even for the eyeliner newbies among us.
The products were so popular that Benefit launched 2 new shades of the mascara: Beyond Blue and Beyond Brown and 4 new shades of the eyeliner: Beyond Blue, Beyond Green, Beyond Purple and Beyond Brown (Blue and green are in my list, I love how the color look on the skin).


Another Benefit products that I didn't regret buying and which I started using already almost daily is the Gimme Brow. I think it is the easiest brow products that exists in the world. If you know how to use a mascara then you know how to use this one. I love how my eyebrows looks nice, shaped and still natural thanks to the color and little product the brush collect (For those who likes a more dramatic looks, it is buildable) 


I have heard a lot about benefit blushes and how amazing their pigmentation is. I went to the shop willing to buy Hervana or Coralista but the lady offered me to try the new Majorette. As I don't have any cream blush neither a pink-peach color, I thought it would be perfect. It smells lightly peach and the packaging is soooo cute.


I wanted so many products from the Too Faced: The chocolat bar eye palette, several bronzers: Chocolate Soleil, Pink Leopard, Soleil Mat bronzer ... As I couldn't afford to buy everything I decided on Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses palette who has a fair amount of products and as a bonus it includes the New La creme Lip Gloss in Naked Dolly just launched Spring 15. 
The palette has 3 eyeshadows: White Chocolate, Creme Brulee, Haute Chocolate and 2 bronzers: Chocolate Soleil and Snow Bunny.
One more bonus: All smell CHOCOLAT mmmmmm


I heard a lot about the Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12h and I decided to try them. The colors are amazing, they don't crease at all and they stay perfect for a fair amount of hours. They have a good range of colors from where I choose 3: Brown, Khaki, Marine.


Whenever I go to Sephora, I end up my shopping by grabbing 1 or 2 masks sheet. As I have an oily skin I always get any masks that clarify my pores and regulate my sebum. I also grabbed a roll-on gel and hydrogel mask to moisture and depuffe my eyes especially that I lack sleep during this period.



The lady in the shop offered me some sample size of the Sephora primer which I have a full size of the tinted version of it.


And a small and cute bag with Sens'Eyes make up remover and the HD powder of Makeup For Ever which I have already bought few months ago in the starter kit of the same brand.


Hope you enjoyed the HAUL and you already started preparing your wishlist. Stay tuned for the next and last spring Haul of this year,

Until then stay well Jamilates <3


No comments:

Post a Comment