Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

7/21/15

Beauty Review & Swatch: Flormar Matte

Hello beauties !!

Hope you are all doing fine. I'm here today to share with you my discovery. I love matte colors in everything and of course I was so happy to find Matte nail polishes at a minimum price.


My favorites are red, purple and green because they are easier to apply and give a more opaque color after two applications. The orange and yellow ones are much harder to manage as they are sheer and not homogenous even after two applications (had to do a 3rd application to get the color intensity I wanted, plus they look a bit chalky). The brush is a little thin (I would prefer if it was larger) and the formulation is also a bit thick so it is easy to mess it up. 
The nail polishes have an amazing lasting ability (Stay perfect for 3 to 4 days)

M07 volcanic Red
M14, no name !!

M18 Fire in Matte

M11 Pure Purple
M15 Highlighter

Here are all the colors ;) I really like how special they are. would you like to try them?


Until the next article, stay well Jamilates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment