Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

7/28/15

Beauty Haul & Swatch: Spring Sales (NYX, Revlon, Rimmel)

Hello beauties !!

As I have told you before I couldn't resist the spring sales. The drug store products are usually very affordable (but with the sales they don't cost much at all). 


Here are the products I purchased (I'm trying all of them for the first time)



From left to right:
  • NYX Matte Lipstick in MLS06 Summer Breeze
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 050 Berry Smoothie
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 085 Sugar Plum
  • Lasting Finish by Kate 103
  • Lasting Finish by Kate 107
I loved every one of those lipsticks (The NYX one a little bit less as it look a bit chalky on the lips). The kate ones have an amazing finish and the revlon are so moisturizing.



From left to right:
  • NYX cream Blush in CB01 Rose Petal
  • NYX cream Blush in CB05 Glow
I didn't try them on my cheeks yet so I still don't know how lasting they are (with a powder on the top I would expect long enough), but I'm amazed about the quality of pigmentation.

From left to right:
  • Lasting >> Finish Rimmel, stay on lip contouring 061 wine
  • NYX retractable lip liner MPL07 Citrus
  • Revlon ColorStay 02 Nude  
  • Revlon ColorStay 02 Raisin  (bonus: has a sharpener at the tail)
The NYX lip liner is sooo creamy that I will use it as a lipstick instead (I will definitely use a primer before as it doesn't last for long). The other lip liners are amazing and stay for long enough. I matched them with the previous lipsticks and I love the result.



From left to right:
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 604 Milk
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 607 Cottage Cheese
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 619 Rust
  • NYX Infinite Shadow Stick ISS06 Sweet Pink
I got the Cottage Cheese by mistake and I don't regret it at all such a beautiful color (I can use it as a highlighter or in the corner of the eye as a light point). I got the milk one so I can use is as a base to make electric colors pop out more. The other colors attracted my attention and I love the metallic effect of both. They all don't last for long and crease so an eyeshadow primer is a MUST.



From left to right:
  • NYX Eye and Eyebrow Pencil SPE 901 Black
  • NYX Retractable Eye Liner MPE11 Purple
  • NYX Slide on, Glide on, Stay on & Definitely a Turn on Waterproof Extreme Shine Eye Liner ("this eye liner is so good the name had to be this long", This is how they describe them and explain the weird name they give them lol) SL 05 Golden Olive
  • NYX Slide on, Glide on, Stay on & Definitely a Turn on Waterproof Extreme Shine Eye Liner  SL16 Golden Bronze
  • NYX Slide on, Glide on, Stay on & Definitely a Turn on Waterproof Extreme Shine Eye Liner  SL18 Glitzy Gold
  • NYX Slide on, Glide on, Stay on & Definitely a Turn on Waterproof Extreme Shine Eye Liner SL11 Gun Metal
I still didn't try any on my eyes, I will make a review once I do. All I noticed is they are really creamy and they slide on exactly as described. It was also hard to remove them without a makeup remover (a good sign right !! )


Which products do you want to try? or you have already tried? let me know what you think,

Until then stay well Jamilates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment