Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

2/5/15

Beauty Routine: Nail Care !!

Once every week I do take care of my nails and spoil them with a home manicure (I wish I could do this more often but I have no time). Using new nail polish every time is also a good motivation ;)

Find here a step-by-step guide on how I do take care of my nails. I keep the process simple and not much time consuming (There are so many things to do during the  48h weekend). This routine has been working for me since few months now.


1. Removing the old nail polish: I first take of the left over nail polish of the last week using either:

 

  • Herome EasyDip (for a quick/easy process, without any use of cotton. Just put the nail inside, wait few seconds and rotate the finger ... et Voilaaaaa) 

  • or the classical way with Herome Caring Nail Polish Remover without acetone (it can take a bit longer but I prefer this formula as it is very gentle )

2. Cleaning, moisturizing and cuticles removing:

  • After using the nail polish remover, I put my hands in a soapy warm water for few minutes then I brush them to take of all the dirt. 
  • Then I put on the whole nail (while insisting on the cuticles) the Tender Care Protecting Balm by Oriflame

  • I let it set for few minutes then I push back the cuticles using the Herome special tool. I don't like to trim of the excess with scissors because I don't like how they look when they are growing up during the week (You can still incorporate the step if you prefer to). 

3. Filling and shaping: I do have fat and short fingers, so I prefer to keep my nails long and squarely rounded, so they look more feminine (Unfortunately, I need to keep my nails short as I use several harmful/toxic chemicals in the lab and cutting the gloves is not an optimal situation).

4. Nail repairing and damage fixing: To fix the damages occurred the previous week and to protect them against all trauma they will experience for the following weeks I use several nail care products.

  • Herome Exit Damaged Nails: As its name clearly states, this oil repair the very damaged nails. I put one drop of it in each nail and massage them until penetration.

  • Herome Hydrating Nail Gel: This gel prevent the nails from drying out. I just apply it and let is set for 3 minutes then clean my nails.

  • Herome Nail Hardener Strong: It stimulate the growth of the nail and prevent the breaking of soft nails.

My nail now are refreshed and ready for a new color :)

What about you what does your nail routine consists of? Do you use any of those products?

Let me know in a comment down here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment