Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

2/19/15

Beauty Haul: Nails ...(Sephora, Huda Beauty, Ciate, X)

Hello LAdiez <3

This will be my shortest and quickest article ever because I'm writing it from the Airport. Yaaaay I'm on my way home (Morocco). I 'm staying for two weeks only but it is better than nothing right??? I feel I deserve a good relaxing trip like this after all the effort and hard work in my univ.


I have tons of nail polishes in different colors (Mostly colors I do wear) but as many would agree there is nothing like having too much nail polish. So here I go ...

The first thing I got as a gift from Sephora is the caviar nail polish. I love it !!!! I have several colors that I bought from the US few years ago (green, black, fuchsia pink). This Caviar Manicure comes in a multi color pearls with a light pink lacker. (I'm in love <3)

I was also attracted by the the Formula X Turbulence nail polish. I have a lot of bleu shades in my nail polish collection and I think this sparkles will add a very glamorous shine to the nail (To use in one finger for chic effect or on all nails to add some blingbling ;) )

Smart roller is the new nail product by Sephora. It is a sticker that you put on your nail, you paint on the top. A beautiful design is then created when u take of the tape. Easy, quick and beautiful (All what a woman on the go needs to get an easy nail art). There are different designs: animal print (which the one I got), Start and hearts (I got a piece of the tester in this one)

The last thing are those beautiful fake nails from Huda Beauty. I find them really classy and beautiful all of this without any effort (Well except putting them on). There are much more different shades that are all beautiful and shinny. I wanted something that work with any color I will be wearing and would be appropriate for a wedding.

That will be all for this article, I tried to publish it from the airport but there was no internet connexion. Now that I'm home and happy, I'm sending in its original form :*

Hope you enjoy it ;) see you soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment