Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

2/26/15

Beauty Nail Art: Sephora Smart Roller Review

Hello Jamilates,

You have probably notice the Sephora Smart Roller in my Beauty Haul: Nails. So today I will share with you an easy nail art and take the opportunity to review the latest nail product in the Sephora Nail Line.


After a home manicure to prepare my nails (Check my older Post), I put on my nails 2 coats of the amazing Lasting Color Gel, 030 Pupa.


A small cleaning using a cotton swab and a nail polish remover ... et le tour est joue ;)

After my 2 coats are perfectly dry. I use the Smart Roller which is an adhesive stencils already cut. I wanted a smaller designs, so I decided to cut them even further using scissors.


I just had to put the adhesive patch on my nail and fill the empty space with the white nail polish. Let's it dry and peel it off... et voilaaa !!!



My first impressions:
  • The patch is definitely too big for one nail as a result it can be cut in half. Very economic according to the price 49 SAR, 13$ (If I remember well), and will last for a long time.
  • I wasn't very happy with the heart shapes. The hearts are very small and with a lot of details making it very easy to mess them up (Definitely glad I bought other designs that need less perfection)
  • Much better than other products of similar concept who pill off the base layer as I pilled them off. With the smart roller the Color nail polish stay perfectly intact except some residues of glow that I needed to clean by swiping them of using my fingers.

And here is the result :)


 I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know in a comment :*

No comments:

Post a Comment