Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

2/9/15

Beauty Haul: Perfumes, Accessories, Storage ...(Sephora, Forever 21, Promod)

I'm back to share with you more of my purchases for the new year.

You want to know more? Follow me <3

Always my first destination is Sephora (I love their card program and the possibility to get gifts while accumulating points, I also feel more certain of the quality and originality of each of their products). I have been looking for so long for a natural looking lashes. The majority look too fake to be used as classy/chic look. Finally I found those in Sephora, they brought a whole new brands by the beginning of this year and Huda Beauty (Blog and Channel) (Famous makeup artist and blogger) was one of them.


Who goes to Sephora and doesn't get attracted by all those perfumes? Well not me.

I bought the one Million, fragrance by Paco Rabanne (I know it is a male scent but who cares I love to go against social norms), the lady million also by Paco Rabanne and the last but not least the newest Si Intense fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The fourth perfume Gianni Venturi Club VIP was a gift from Dubai. (Thank you secret Fan :*)

I love each of those perfumes (I like strong scents) and I'm already wearing some of them every single day (couldn't wait to keep them closed until after the haul hhhh).

Now, I think I have enough perfume for at least a year ;)

I also bought and received as gift some jewelry. The butterfly (gift) and the two owls are hand made and were bought from a jewelry shop during the Saudi National Day Event in my university. The key of Happiness (As I like to describe it) was bought from Forever 21.

I also received this necklace as a gift from my sister. She bought it from Promod (Love you darling :*)


Since few month I have been looking for the new jewelry trend (Forehead). I never found any that I like except this one and in the most unexpected places: Claire's.


The last articles will be kept private ;)  (I think you know why!! If not, check here)


 That will be all for this article, hope you enjoyed it :D

See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment