Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

4/7/15

Mothers’ Day Exclusive Invitation to a Beauty Evening at Sephora

There is nothing I love the most than being invited for girls/makeup evenings. They are always much fun with a lot of girls talks, makeup, manicures and more makeup. A deserved moment of relaxation that carries you away from life stress and responsibilities. Sephora is always spoiling its loyal customers by organizing gatherings for card holders to come and enjoy free beauty services and free gifts. To celebrate mother day, Sephora invited card holders to bring their mothers, daughters or sisters to enjoy the evening (I invited my friend as I'm living in KSA away from my family in Morocco). This is my second participation in a similar event and I think it is a total success, Follow me to have a little glimpse of the program. (if you want to know more about the first event click here)

Events of such are always hold in the largest Sephora of the Middle East located in Tahlia Street in Jeddah. I love how spacious it is and well organized. Ladies working there are very nice and friendly. A red carpet in the entrance of the shop, and a lady welcoming you make the event more valuable and give the ladies a VIP sensation and an entrance worthy of a star. 


First surprise I discovered while looking around the stands is the addition of two new brands to Sephora middle east exclusive brands: Makeup forever and Smashbox. (A haul about them will be published soon).


In addition, there were three new stands prepared for the events: Clarissonic stand where their products were presented along with some skincare advice, a Manicure stand with LancĂ´me team and a Makeup stand with Urban Decay.

This time however I was a bit disappointed about the makeup, the lady wasn't as professional as she claimed even if she worked at MAC and Sephora as a professional makeup artist both in Jeddah and Dubai. I still prefer the Filipino lady working in a SPA in Jeddah, she was a real professional, it was clear she had a better knowledge from the steps she followed (eyes makeup before foundation, primer before, much better eyeliner and others...Even the results was much more "clean", more beautiful and not cakey).


As at any time I go to sephora, I always buy some articles from my wishlist and this time here are the products I purchased:


Sephora has been also generous to offer me several gifts for a perfect evening in addition to a gift for my birthday.


Hope you enjoyed my article, and I wish Sephora keep doing theses gatherings more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment