Beauty products: reviews, swatches, good tips and everything related ...

1/28/15

Beauty Haul: Makeup 2015 !!!! (Urban Decay, MAC, Sephora)

Every year (January), I get a bit crazy and do serious shopping. I would like to share with you all my new makeup purchases. Urban Decay, MAC and Sephora are the stars of today's article. I love those kinds of articles in other blogs and I hope you will enjoy mine too ;) Let's go...

Sephora was my first destination (Like always, I'm a very loyal member). I love their card programs and the ability for the clients to receive gifts and samples to try new products. And after that amazing beauty night (Check the article here), I become even much more in LOVE with the brand.

The first thing that attracted my attention is Color Festival Palette Sephora. It is a huuuuuuuge Palette with 72 eye shadows, 18 creme eyeliners, 28 lip glosses, 8 blushes, 4 lips/cheeks stains, 2 mirrors, and 5 makeup tutorials. (How can you resist ?!!?) 


I love the butterfly design when it is closed 

And when it is opened, it feels like heaven for me <3

Do you remember the color of the eyeshadow the makeup artist in Sephora applied on my eyes (Yeess yeess that gorgeous purple, Here is another chance to see the article :) Well it was so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from getting the whole palette. Urban Decay Electric Palette is a palette that I didn't like the first time when it was launched. I found the colors too pronounced. But then the artist used the same colors for both a Very Electric and also a light look. So it is a perfect palette for day, night, casual and party looks (Can I ask for more?)



And when you say eye shadow... you think about ... (YEAH) eye primer. What if I say Urban Decay? (I think you understood me) ===> The one and the only ... Urban Decay Primer Potion



Now done with the eyes, let's spoil the lips also ;)

As already mentioned in my Sephora VIP night article, I did purchase the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (in shade: Anarchy) and Urban Decay 24/Glid-on Lip Pencil (in shade Jilted). The color is so beautiful and it stays on the lips for hours... and hours...


And now let me get out of the Sephora shop and go home because this coming products were a gift ;) (special thanks to the beautiful and lovely person who know me so well and know my love for makeup, you made me happy <3 )

This should also be celebrated because they are my first articles from this brand YAAAAY, hopefully many more to come :p (OHHHH yes I never stop). Ok, enough talking... My gift is Ruby Woo lipstick and Trust in Red pro longwear lip liner from MAC.

The color is sooo beautiful, a color that represents love :*

That will be all for the Makeup, Stay tuned for other hauls :) and also for reviews of those products.

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring I'm not good in make up. Thank you for this
    www.analynmilallos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) I will include more reviews and swatches so you can get more details ;)

      Delete